Would you like to pocket $2000 scholarship? Here is your chance. Read the following scholarship announcement. If you are interested, I am more than happy to help you prepare for the essay. My former students were pretty successful in getting this scholarship!!
2014 Scholarship Award Announcement
The Detroit Chapter IIA Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce an opportunity for three qualified candidates to receive a $2,000 award for 2014.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Academic achievement of a minimum 3.0 GPA overall (transcripts required*)
- Leadership in extra-curricular or volunteer activities
- Actively enrolled in a college/university in pursuit of a degree (part- or full-time)
- Any business major (undergraduate or graduate)
- Winners must be present at the Tuesday, April 8, 2014 meeting of the Detroit IIA Chapter to accept the award
- Winners must complete a W-9 Form prior to payment
Qualified candidates should prepare a three-page essay (double-spaced) on the following topic:
Internal Audit departments generally include professionals from varying backgrounds, skills and abilities. Describe how an internal audit department can most effectively carry out its objectives in this type of environment.
Students are encouraged to contact industry specialists for advice and counsel.
Please submit your qualifications and essay to the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 28, 2014
Awards will be presented at the Detroit Chapter IIA Meeting on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 held at University of Michigan – Dearborn, Fairlane Center, Dearborn, MI.